How to Re-Assign the complete leads of a User irrespective of all the Campaigns?
In NeoDove, you have the option to transfer all of a user's leads to another user, irrespective of the campaigns associated with those leads.
This action essentially shifts ownership of the leads from one user to another, resulting in the original user no longer having access to those leads.
This can be a strategic move for reallocating lead management responsibilities within the organization, but it should be carefully considered and executed.
- 3.By default, a list of all the Users is visible.
- 4.In this list, under the heading "Action", you will find a Menu Icon (3 vertical dots) against every User’s Name.
- 5.Click on this Menu Icon present against the User you want to Re-assign the leads to someone else.
- 6.A drop-down "Menu Bar" will appear.
- 7.Click on the "Reassign Leads" option in the "Menu Bar".
- 8.A "Reassign Leads" option will appear.
- 9.Then you need to select the Campaigns from where you want the leads to get reassigned to the second User or Executive.
- 10.Need to select the User from the dropdown under the "Select User" section to whom you want to reassign the leads then we can click on the "Update" button.