How to Add Users in Bulk?
This convenient feature allows for quick and efficient addition of multiple users in one go.
To add multiple users to your organization, you can leverage the "Bulk Users" feature, which streamlines the process by enabling you to upload a file containing the names and details of multiple executives.
- 3.Click on the "Add Users option", present on the top.
- 4.Click on the "Add Bulk users" option.
- 5.Click on the "Select File" button.
- 6.Select the file/sheet where the Bulk User’s List is there.
A few Essential Points before uploading Bulk Users:
(a) Ensure that the file you are uploading is in .xls, .xlsx, or .csv formats only.
(b) The following fields which should be there in the file that is being uploaded are listed below:
- Name (user_name) - Name of the Users
- Contact Number (mobile_number) - Put the mobile number of the Agents or the Users
- Password (user_password) - Assign a password to the Users
Then after the file is selected, it will ask you to fill in a few more fields for the Users to whom we want to add it to in bulk.
- Role - The particular role of the Users as per the hierarchy
- Email (optional) - The email ID of the Users. This is an optional field which may be left blank if required.
- Manager - The Reporting Manager needs to be selected for all the Users whom you want to add in bulk
- Employee ID (optional) - Add the employee ID of the Users. This is an optional field which may be left blank if required.
Then you need to click on Submit in order to get all the Users added in bulk or in one go. After that, it will give you a Success Status that the User is being created successfully.