How to Assign Leads to particular users
Conditional Assignment and Set Conditions
The conditional assignment feature allows distributing leads among users in a specified pattern. You may want to distribute leads to the users based on their expertise, proficiency, interest, or from a certain location.
- 1.Before uploading the leads into a campaign, just add one more column into the data with the heading Executive mobile number
- 2.Now put the mobile number of the executive against those leads which you want him to receive For example - If you want Mr A to receive all the leads which are from Jaipur, then put his number in the executive mobile number column against all the Jaipur leads, Similarly, if you want Mr B to receive all the leads which are from Kolkata, then put his number against all the Kolkata leads
- 3.Now, upload the file. The NeoDove application will detect this and assign the leads to the appropriate executives accordingly.
The Set Conditions feature allows distributing leads among users in a specified pattern fulfilling certain conditions. Sometimes leads need to be distributed based on some conditions like filtering based on the place or genre.
- 1.To add the set condition go to the Edit Campaign option from the Campaign Dashboard.
- 2.You will find an option in the right corner.
- 3.Click on the "Assign Users based on set condition" button.
- 4.Add the/ as many conditions you want to and click the Submit Button.