Customer Details Form
How to create a script for your executives?
The NeoDove application allows you to create a customizable script for the executives. This assists them in their sales activities and helps record customer information hasslefree.
1. Go to Campaign ->Type of campaign -> Add new 2. Fill in the Basic details form for the campaign. Click on the Next button 3. Now, the Customer details form is available. Here, the form can be easily customized depending on the requirements. 4. On the left-hand section, Question Types are available, this includes all the possible types of questions that can be added to the form.
5. One can put multiple types of questions into the script as per requirement. To add a question-type just drag and drop the type of question you want to add.
6. Let’s understand every question-type in brief:-
- Paragraph - Through paragraph, the introductory line of the call may be mentioned. For example: Who you are and Why are you calling. (This may be the introduction of your script)
- One-line text - Questions that have one-line answers are put here. For example: Customer names or e-mail id
- Number - Through number, customer’s contact details may be asked
- Multi-line text - Questions that have multiple-line answers can be put here. For example: Customer address and details
- Date - Questions for which the executive may need to schedule a date for a further meeting or a follow-up, may be mentioned here.
- Time - Questions for which the executive may need to schedule a follow-up or a meeting with a client at a suitable time of the day, may-be mentioned here.
- Select one option - Through this question-type the customer/lead gets some options to choose from, and only one option may be selected. For example, you may ask the approximate budget or type of car that he is looking for
- Select multiple options - this question-type the customer/lead gets options to choose from, and more than one option can be selected. For example, you can ask him/her to select from the options the things that he is looking for when buying a car
- Send messages on Whatsapp - Through the Whatsapp message feature, you can create pre-drafted Whatsapp messages for your customers/clients. You can create as many WhatsApp templates as you want
7. Select the question type which you want to put in your script, by drag and drop mechanism. Drag it to the middle of the screen and just drop it there.
8. To customize the customer details form - type the question you want to ask, below the change question’s label heading.
Fill in the details for each question according to the type you are selecting.
- If it is a multiple-choice question, fill the options under the options heading
- Similalrly, if you want to make a question compulsory, just push the toggle button available to the right.
- The script can be multilingual i.e. You can add questions in any language
9. After completing the script, click on the Submit and Close button present below
Note- This particular script would be visible to the sales executives in the mobile application when they are conducting the calling process for this very campaign