To temporarily stop or suspend a campaign when it is not in use.
Occasionally, there are situations where it's necessary to temporarily halt a campaign instead of deleting it, allowing it to be reactivated for future use.
- 1.Navigate to the Campaigns section on the sidebar and choose the specific Type of Campaign you want to manage.
- 2.You will now see a list of all the campaigns that are currently available.
- 3.Choose the campaign you wish to pause from the list.
- 4.Select the 'Edit Campaign' option located at the top of the screen.
- 5.After clicking on 'Edit Campaign', a screen will appear.
- 6.In the top right corner, there is an option to pause a campaign.
- 7.Click on the toggle button.
- 8.A pop-up appears asking if you are sure you want to pause the campaign.
- 9.Click on 'Yes, Pause', and your campaign will be successfully paused.
After pausing a campaign, leads from that specific campaign will no longer flow to users.