What are Custom Contact Properties?
Custom Contact Properties (CCP) in NeoDove are essentially settings that enable you to use specific fields for filtering data from your database.
When you're importing data into NeoDove from various sources, it often comes with different fields or attributes linked to leads.
If you want to be able to search or filter your data based on any of these fields, you can designate that field as a CCP or Custom Contact Property.
This means you're telling NeoDove to recognize and use that field for filtering purposes. It's a way to customize how you sort and access your data based on your unique needs.
- 1.Log in to your NeoDove account ( https://connect.neodove.com/ )
- 2.Go to the Contacts Section.
- 3.Click on the “Custom Contact Properties” option available at the top of the screen.
- 4.Add the particular Field name under the Property Name space in order to create the CCP for that particular field which will enable the search and filter option as per that field.
- 5.Click on the “Save” button to get it saved. To add any further properties need to click on the “Add” button.
- 6.After the “CCP” gets added, it will reflect in the Basic Details section only under the Contacts section itself.