Integrate NeoDove with third-party applications to automate the sales process
Integration is the process of connecting a SaaS platform with other software platforms or services. This enables the functionality of data sharing and workflow automation. All products which are cloud-based software solutions that are accessed over the internet, their integration plays a crucial role in enhancing their capabilities and extending their utility.
Few functionalities of integration are as follows :-
- 1.Data Sharing :- Through Integration you can share your data to other online platforms and applications. For example - You can share your leads data from NeoDove to your server or other platform to update the details or vice versa.
- 2.Functionality Exchange :- Integration can provide you the access to use the functionality of other platforms using the resources of your application. For example :- You can automate the WA / Email templates on the leads of NeoDove by integrating your WA or Email marketing tools.
- 3.Workflow Automation :- Through integration you can automate your workflow process to increase productivity. For example :- You can automate the lead transfer to your internal teams on the basis of your lead status in NeoDove.
- 4.Real-Time Updates :- Integrations can also allow you to set the real time update notifications or reporting by using collaborative tools.
- 5.Third Party Integrations :- You can Integrate your third party applications through integration to enhance your business process. For example - Let’s assume you are from a Real Estate business and you want to get your leads from real estate platforms to NeoDove Telecalling CRM in real-time. Integration enables these options for you.
NeoDove has partnered and integrated with several third-party platforms to get leads from various sources which multiple industries might use. With one time setup of these integrations, the leads from these sources will automatically get added into NeoDove campaigns and get assigned to your team. This helps you to setup NeoDove and let it run on auto-pilot mode without requiring constant uploading of leads via files and keeping track when there are no leads available to the agents.
- 1.Login to your NeoDove Account.
- 2.Over the Dashboard you will find the menu bar on the left side.
- 3.Click on the 4th option which is “Integration”.
Active Integrations Page
- 1.Go to the Integration Page on Admin Portal.
- 2.Click on the "Active Integration" button on the top right of the page.
- 3.On this page you can manage your active integrations, and if required also delete, applying conditions.
- 1.The needed integration is not active in my account?
Contact your assigned Account Manager to get it activated on your account.