How to Add a New User?
The "Manage Users" page serves as the central hub for accessing a comprehensive list of all your users within NeoDove.
From this page, you have the provision to create new user profiles, update existing ones, and execute a variety of user-related actions. Let's walk through the process of creating a new user in NeoDove.
- 1.Log in to your NeoDove account ( https://connect.neodove.com/ )
- 2.Go to the Manage Users Section, from the User Menu bar present on the top-right hand section of your screen.
- 3.Click on the "Add Users Option", present on the top.
- 4.An "Add User Form" will appear.
- 5.Fill all the details of the User in the "Add User Form"
- Name - Full name of the User.
- Contact Number - Add the contact number of the User.
- Password - Create a password which is being used as the login credentials for the Users in their User Application and User Portal.
- Role - If you want to add a new Manager or Assistant Manager, select the designation as a Manager or Assistant Manager respectively, but if you want to create a new executive, select the designation as Executive.
- Email (optional) - Add the email ID of the Users.
Note: This field is optional, so you can leave it blank, if required.
- Manager - The Reporting Manager needs to be selected for all the Users whom you want to add either in bulk or one by one.
- Employee ID (optional) - Add the employee ID of the Users.
This, too, is an optional field and can be left blank.
Note: In case you select the User's designation as an Executive, you will further receive an option to choose a Manager for the Executive, you can select any Manager from the list.
6. Now click on the Submit button.
Note: The maximum number of users you can add is determined by your NeoDove subscription plan.