How to Define the Roles and Permissions of a User?
Within NeoDove, clients have the ability to establish a Hierarchical Structure for their organization.
This structure enables them to allocate specific roles and permissions to users based on their designated responsibilities.
Each role is associated with a unique set of permissions, ensuring that users have the appropriate level of access and control within the platform.
This Role-based approach facilitates efficient Campaign Management and Portal Usage while aligning with the organizational hierarchy and User Roles.
- 3.By default, a list of all the Users is visible.
- 4.Click on the "Roles and Permissions" button, at the top of the screen just beside the Add Users button.
- 5.Then all the Roles are listed at the top of the screen.
- 6.All the Permissions are listed on the left-hand side of the screen.
- 7.So, as per the Roles, whatever Permissions we wanted to grant, we just need to click on the checkboxes and then click on the "Save Permission" button to get it saved.
- 8.If we want to add a New Role, then we need to click on the "Add New Role" option.
- 9.Need to type the New Role Name which we want to add and then accordingly click on the ‘Add’ button to get it added.
- 10.Then we need to customize the Roles with the Permissions that we want to grant and then click on the ‘Save’ button to get it saved.