How to Delete Users?
The NeoDove admin can delete a user from the organization's NeoDove account permanently.
- 2.Go to the manage users section, from the menu bar present on the top-right hand section of your screen
- 3.By default, a list of all the users is visible
- 4.In this list, under the heading action, you will find a menu icon (3 vertical dots) against every user’s name
- 5.Select this menu iconpresent against the user you want to delete
- 6.A drop-down menu will appear
- 7.Click on the Delete button
8. Select Yes, I'm sure to confirm
Note: If this user has some pending leads or campaigns left, then we will further receive a menu bar called reassign leads
- 1.As we are deleting this user’s account, we need to reassign his/her leads to some other user
- 2.From the user’s option, select the user who should receive the pending campaigns and leads
9. Now click on the Update button