How to Reset a User Account Password?
In case a user forgets the password for their NeoDove account, the organization's admin holds the authority to initiate a password reset for that user's account.
This functionality ensures that Users can regain access to their accounts with the assistance of the admin, promoting a secure and user-friendly experience within the NeoDove platform.
- 3.By default, a list of all the Users is visible.
- 4.In this list, under the heading "Action", you will find a Menu Icon (3 vertical dots) against every User’s Name.
- 5.Click on this Menu Icon present against the User you want to Change the Password for.
- 6.A drop-down "Menu Bar" will appear.
- 7.Click on the "Change Password" option in the "Menu Bar".
- 8.An "Update Password" bar will appear.
- 9.Create a New password for the User.
- 10.Now, click on the "Update button" to get the New Password updated.