How to View all the Assigned Campaigns of a User
The "View Campaign" feature in NeoDove allows you to easily access and review all the campaigns to which a specific user is assigned.
It provides comprehensive information about these campaigns, including performance metrics and other relevant details.
This feature is invaluable for monitoring and assessing how different users are contributing to various campaigns, helping you keep a close eye on user performance across different contexts.
- 3.By default, a list of all the Users is visible.
- 4.Click on View Campaigns, under the Heading - Campaigns (You can view any user’s campaigns by selecting the view campaign option present alongside that particular user’s name).
You can view a list containing comprehensive Campaign Details for the selected User. This list typically includes information such as:
- Name of the campaign - Name of all the Campaigns to which the User is assigned.
- Assigned leads - The number of Leads in each campaign that are assigned to the User.
- Un-assigned leads - The number of Leads that are yet to be assigned.
- Called leads - The number of Leads on which the calling has been done.
- Rescheduled leads - The number of Leads that have been rescheduled for further Follow-Ups.
- Rescheduled by the system - The number of Leads that have been rescheduled by the system due to being switched off, busy, or out-of-network calls.
- Closed leads - The number of leads that have been closed by the User.